Chillhood Memory
When I was in the third grade. My friend's and I were throwing rock's at some guy's house that was next to the school. So he got mad at us and went to tell the school. We got in to trouble. That Principal made us write sentence's that said "I will not throw rock's at the neighbor's" for a whole week during lunch time. We also had to stand on the wall and all the other kid's saw us stand there. That was so embarrassing for your. Writing sentence's was not fun. First of all it took up all of my lunch. We were not able to eat lunch until the very end. That was not fun for my friend's and I. Writing so many sentence's made my wrist
and hand hurt for along time. I did not want to write sentence's ever again for the rest of my life. Some other thing that I did not like was missing my time to play with my friend's and enjoying my free time at school.
and hand hurt for along time. I did not want to write sentence's ever again for the rest of my life. Some other thing that I did not like was missing my time to play with my friend's and enjoying my free time at school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home