My Ro0m
Me and My mom have a two bedroom apartment in Merced CA. The apartments have blue stucco siding and black very nice to live. My room is my best place to be everyone in my house wants to be in my room. Some time when I get home from school I have to kick everyone out of my room so I can have some privacy. I dont know mhy every one likes to be in my room, but they just like do. My room is one of the best place for me to be at becues it very nice. When u walk in to my room and people see it the fist thing they see is my big fish tank on the uper right corner of my room. Next to my big fish tank is my T.V. whit my XBOX, DVD player, and VCR. On the left uper corner i got my big mirrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home